Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Sparkly Gradient Manicure

Alright, time to get down to business!
A few weeks ago, I came across this image on Pinterest:


This manicure was featured over at All Lacquered Up- it's her photo. Gorgeous, right?

I recently picked up a few Wet 'n Wild polishes at Rite Aid because they were on sale for $0.99- couldn't resist that! One evening I painted my nails with the pink, holo sparkly Hannah Pinktana. When I awoke the next morning, I decided I didn't love that it was so sheer- so I decided to try a gradient with Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire, inspired by the above photo. I love how it turned out... check it!




And here is an out of focus photo so you can see the holo glitter...


I loved this look! The sheer jelly-ness of the polish made this perfect for gradient. And the sparkle is a favorite of mine.


On another note, sorry about the photo quality- these were taken via iPhone because I did not have my camera with me. In the future I will be providing better photos.

Hope you enjoy this look, get out and do it yourself!

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Rebecca! Good luck with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous!!!! Good luck with your blog! :D BTW check out my blog Im having my first giveaway! fiercemakeupandnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! :) cant wait to see what else u come up with ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ! x

    suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    ps. i couldnt work out how to follow your blog, i couldnt find the little icon, please let me know.. it would be easiest if you let me know on my blog.. thanks !

    im going to go try these nails out now :)

    ReplyDelete